oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: Merge Github pull requests
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:19:31 GMT
Assuming the vote passes going back to my mail on the OCW ML, I would
seriously consider the Git Flow method once we get transitioned. I don't
know if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about but it certainly helps
distributed, and also onsite teams, release more stable code from my
experience.

Clearly we can discuss this further later, just putting it out there! :)

Tom