oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: can't build radix in oodt-0.10-rc2
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:59:20 GMT
Val did you run mvn install from the top level directory

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 4:57 PM, Mallder, Valerie <Valerie.Mallder@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
>
> Just FYI, I was taking Chris' advice and trying to deploy the radix achetype tomcat and
the components for OPSUI so that I could run it with my non-radix-deployed OODT pipeline.
But, it is unable to resolve references to released 0.10 jar files.  Which makes sense.  But,
is kind of a pain because I really need to use it.  Does anyone know how I can get around
this?  I do have 0.10-rc2 installed with all of the 0.10 jar files that it needs. So how do
I tell it to use the ones I already have rather than look for the external released versions
which aren't released yet?