oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strategy for Closing off GSoC 2015 Work
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:35:37 GMT
I'm thinking that we branch trunk and integrate the code (once we rebase
properly and compile a list of TODO's) into the branch.
I'll be happy to ensure that the branch stays up to date with trunk.
This way we can test, stabilize and build confidence in the new remote
procedure implementations for various modules.
We also still need to build it in to radix so that is a major step as well.
Any objections to branching trunk post 0.10 release?

--
*Lewis*