oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: (to Michael Starch) Problems Using Serializable Metadata after Loading Validation Layer
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:22:45 GMT
Hi Michael,

Could you explain your fix to this issue with more detail?  I am having the same problem.
The default filemgr.properties file sets these two values to directories that do not exist
(so I have to set them to 'something' valid). Here are the default settings:

# XML repository manager configuration
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.repositorymgr.dirs=file:///dir1,file:///dir2

# XML validation layer configuration
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.validation.dirs=file:///dir1,file:///dir2

And this is what I set them to:

# XML repository manager configuration
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.repositorymgr.dirs=file://[FILEMGR_HOME]/policy/core

# XML validation layer configuration
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.validation.dirs=file://[FILEMGR_HOME]/policy/core

And I still get the error.  Could you explain more about how I can work around this issue?

Thanks,
Valerie