oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.9 RC #1
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:49:41 GMT
Hi All,
I am stuck doing a lot of work for New Horizons right now and will not be able to get back
to my science data pipeline work on JEDI (JUNO) and RBSPICE (Van Allen Probes) for a little
while. Can someone please test out this release candidate and make sure a few of the features
that I use are actually working. (Historically, every new release seems to break something
that I need to use.)

Please, someone, checkout whether the RADiX archetype includes all of the same fixes as the
trunk, as well as, check to make sure OPSUI works in the RADiX archetype, check to make sure
the AutoDetect crawler works in the RADiX archetype, make sure legacy mode works in the RADiX
archetype. It has always been very time consuming for me to check out a release candidate
or a new release because I often have to spend a ltime debugging it before it becomes useful.
It would be great if someone could grease the skids for me this time while I go save the world
and make sure New Horizons flys by Pluto next month :)

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory