oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Wong, Cynthia L (398G)" <cynthia.l.w...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Get Started w/ Radix to Adapt OODT 0.9
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:34:44 GMT
Hi, Paul & all,

Not sure it the deployment of 0.9 is ready yet. I'm moving on to check out OODT 0.9 anyway.

Following the following link

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/RADiX+Powered+By+OODT

I did the following command:

curl -s http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/mvn/archetypes/radix/src/main/resources/bin/radix
| bash

This works well to make oodt project. Then, I would like to make my own project.

How do I  execute radix after I set groupId, artifactId, version, and oodt version?

This is what I did. I checked out radix file.

svn export http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/mvn/archetypes/radix/src/main/resources/bin/radix
radix

Modify radix file to set groupId, artifactId and "bash radix"

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.oodt \

    -DarchetypeArtifactId=radix-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=0.9 \

    -Doodt=0.9 -DgroupId=gov.nasa.jpl \

    -DartifactId=aimgo -Dversion=0.1

But, I got the following message.

[INFO] Archetype repository not defined. Using the one from [org.apache.oodt:radix-archetype:0.8.1]
found in catalog remote

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/oodt/radix-archetype/0.9/radix-archetype-0.9.jar

[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.oodt:radix-archetype:jar:0.9' in repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Is radix 0.9 ready? Let me know if there is other procedures to make one's own project.

Thanks,

Cynthia