oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Manole <manole.v.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA access
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:36:30 GMT
Hey,

I still can't assign the issues to me, although I can edit any of the
issues. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
Can you check if have have the rights desribed here?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/202809/jira-creating-ticket-change-assignee-which-is-predefined-in-workflow
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-PermissionHelper

Also, from my profile page, I am part of the jira-users group, but then, so
are you.

Anyway, if you can, assign the issues below to me.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-808
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-851
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-852

Thanks.