oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Starch <starc...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: OODT book proposal
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 17:10:15 GMT
I am definitely up for this.  Are we going to push for an OODT-1.0
"polished" released before we write a book?  There seem to be a lot of very
nice features in the pipe, which will affect the content of a book.

Regardless, I believe the following may be helpful for the book.

    - Setting Up OODT
    - Major OODT Components
    - Extending OODT
    - OODT in Operations