oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject OODT book proposal
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 09:02:49 GMT
Hi guys,

I was on the phone to Manning today about an OODT book that me, Chris and
Mike Starch mulled over in Texas.

I've been tasked with coming up with a TOC as the proposal so I'll knock
something together and share it later in the week, but on this topic.

a) Does anyone have anything they'd especially like to see in an OODT book?
b) Does anyone want to help donate some hours writing a bit of the book
(won't be any time soon and takes months so don't worry about it, and I
wont hold you to it, just looking for interest)

Tom