oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: contacts
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 16:33:22 GMT
Hi Eva,

Unfortunately, the directions on the website do not account for some of the show stopping
bugs that I ran into with the 0.8 and 0.8.1 radix archetype.  I have something here that lays
everything I did to download, apply some needed patches, build and install and get up and
running. It is written from a very newbie's point of view. So, the experienced folks may know
easier ways to do some of the things that I did. But, this is what got me up and running.
I do not recommend the 0.8.1 archetype because opsui is not working in that version. I had
to go back to 0.8 to get a working opsui.  This write-up assumes 0.8.

I hope this is helpful. I have been meaning to post something like this up on the website,
but have not had time to polish it up as much as I would like.

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory