oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: commit error 403 in response MKACTIVITY request
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:37:39 GMT
Thank you all!  I relocated my repo from http: to https: and reset my password at id.apache.org
and everything worked! And so I was able to commit my FIRST CONTRIBUTION to OODT! :-), which
is a new feature that allows external preconditions using a new ExternPreconditionComparator
class. Thanks so for your help! Woo hoo!

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory