oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Your experience implementing the Apache OODT
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:14:24 GMT
Hello Dusan,

Thank you very much for reaching out! I put a number of the emails
that you sent this initial inquiry to in the BCC portion of this
reply. You’ll also note that I am CC’ing dev@oodt.apache.org as
that is the most appropriate place for this question to be directed
to.

Thank you for your inquiries about Apache OODT and for the word document
(attached) with your great questions to gather more feedback about
the system. I’ve taken the liberty of creating a wiki page about
the questions/survey here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/OODT+Community+Survey

You along with everyone else is welcome to sign up for an account
on the Apache wiki and then provide feedback from the community on
this page by editing the page. I think that’s he best place to
collect your questions and experience(s) from others in the community.
That way the whole community can benefit as can the SKA project.
I am very excited by your evaluation and happy that you guys are
looking at Apache OODT. Anything I can answer specifically outside
of my own replies to these questions that I will try and provide
soon is also fair game - please let me know if I can help in any
area.

Cheers!

Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.