oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Manole <manole.v.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 - Replace OODT's XMLPRC with Avro's RPC
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 21:01:02 GMT
Hi,
I tried to make a review on review board, but I got an error:
"The specified diff file could not be parsed. Line 8: No valid separator
after the filename was found in the diff header"
I can try tomorrow, to make a github pull request if the problem doesn't
have a solution.  I attached the diff file in the meantime.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Thanks,
Radu.