oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Freeborn, Dana J (398G)" <dana.j.freeb...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: New Committer: Dana Freeborn
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:10:05 GMT
Thanks Chris.  I have subscribed to the dev email list and I'm happy to introduce myself.

My name is Dana Freeborn and I am the Group Supervisor for the Science Data Management Systems
group of the Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section at JPL.  I have been involved
with OODT for over a decade with a focus on its application as the framework for for the ingestion,
management and application of airborne and space borne remote sensing data.  With the new
challenges facing our upcoming NASA earth orbiting missions in this era of big data, I am
looking forward to being a part of the community of thinkers and doers who will provide the
solutions.

My thanks to the PMC for inviting me to join the Apache OODT community.  I'm very honored.

Dana

From: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@apache.org<mailto:mattmann@apache.org>>
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:21 PM
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>" <dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>>
Cc: cpi <Dana.J.Freeborn@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Dana.J.Freeborn@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: Re: New Committer: Dana Freeborn

Hi Dana,

It would be great if you could introduce yourself since
there are more folks here than JPL and NASA. Also not sure
if you are subscribed to the dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org> list yet.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, from your preferred email
send a blank email to dev-subscribe@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev-subscribe@oodt.apache.org>
and please
follow the instructions from there.

Cheers,