oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Starch <starc...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Amazon S3 data transfer for filemanager
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:31:53 GMT
John,

Can you open filemgr-client sh script?  It may set the JAVA_EXT_JARS
there.  If so, it is clobbering the default path for "extension" jars, and
your java encryption jars are not being picked up. If it does set
JAVA_EXT_JARS you have two options:

1. Move all your encryption jars into FILEMGR_HOME/lib/
2. update filemgr-client script to us classpath to specify the jars in the
FILEMGRHOME/lib directory and remove the use of JAVA_EXT_JARS

-Michael