oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <good...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i am lost
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:15:31 GMT
Welcome Eva,

I second Lewis and please know there are all different levels of expert on
this mailing list which is great since OODT can do a lot.

One idea that I've heard before (I cannot take credit ) is that OODT is
more like a data management framework and less like an application.

Starting out typically feels like someone just dumped a bunch of Legos on
the floor and you don't really know where to start.  That is normal, I
still feel like that at times.

As Lewis mentioned if you give us a use case or a problem you're working on
we'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Cameron