oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya Dhulipala <adhul...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: OODT ./filemgr start gives me a error -- Can't load log handler "java.util.logging.FileHandler"`
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 06:42:53 GMT
Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your response!

OK. I’ll try that. I’ll create ../logs

Yeah there were some issues I ran into while building oodt. It failed the first time i tired
mvn install. But that happened because I was using mvn version3. I installed mvn2 and it worked
fine. This is probably a minor issue but maybe we can raise an issue for support for mvn3…

So far I’ve not run into any other issues. I’ll shoot a message if I do. Thanks for helping
me out!

—
adi

Aditya Dhulipala