oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: FW: Tyler - I may need your help
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:57:01 GMT
Hi Tyler,

I am running back through all of the local changes that I had to make to OODT 0.8 just to
make sure I had written them all down. And I noticed that the change to MimeTypeUtils.java
is different now than it was on Jan 24 when you sent me the link below.  In the version of
the change that I looked at on Jan 24, line 64 had been changed by adding a '/" at the front
of the filename on that line. But, now that "/" is gone.  (i.e. "/tika-mimetypes.xml" is now
"tika-mimetypes.xml."  Can you verify that removing the "/" was intended?

Thanks,
Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory

I was