oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OODT Tests
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:01:43 GMT
Hi Tom,
Thanks for heads up.
I am kinda confused as to local failure, I'm reproducing failures on Jenkins

Regression on org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.TestHttpProtocol.testLSandCD
Error Message

Failed to cd to {parent = 'null', path =
'repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/protocol/http',
isDir = 'true'} : URL does not exist
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/protocol/http'

Stacktrace

org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.exceptions.ProtocolException: Failed to
cd to {parent = 'null', path =
'repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/protocol/http',
isDir = 'true'} : URL does not exist
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/protocol/http'
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.HttpProtocol.cd(HttpProtocol.java:78)
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.TestHttpProtocol.testLSandCD(TestHttpProtocol.java:52)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: URL does not exist
'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/protocol/http'
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.util.HttpUtils.isDirectory(HttpUtils.java:126)
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.HttpProtocol.cd(HttpProtocol.java:72)
	... 23 more
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.metadata.util.MimeTypeUtils.autoResolveContentType(MimeTypeUtils.java:223)
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.metadata.util.MimeTypeUtils.autoResolveContentType(MimeTypeUtils.java:132)
	at org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.http.util.HttpUtils.isDirectory(HttpUtils.java:122)
	... 24 more

--
*Lewis*