oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.8 jira release
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 01:52:47 GMT
+1 communists require admin rights to OPDT Jira.... Sorry what ;)
Seriously (with a sleekit smirk on my napper) release manager should have
elevated rights to save him/her time. RM takes time... I've seen the OODT
RM process, it is non trivial.
Magical trout for elevated Jira rights from me folks. Have a great weekend

--
*Lewis*