oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: OODT Tests
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:45:16 GMT
The only real problem with the build is that the Jersey Client 1.x POM
has been knackered for god knows how long, but as long as I can remember
working with REST stuff, and the Hadoop Client jar in the Resource
Manager has it hardcoded as a dependency. So the other night I forced it
to use a newer version, so it failed a few times and I stepped through
the required upgraded jars.

Apart from that and a few minor tweaks I think its alright.

Tom

--
*Tom Barber* | Technical Director

meteorite bi