oodt-dev mailing list archives

From ke...@apache.org
Subject IMPORTANT: This mailing list will be SHUT DOWN
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:56:16 GMT
Attention:

If you're receiving this email, you are a subscriber to the "user@oodt.apache.org <mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>"
mailing list.

The Apache OODT developers have voted [1] to shut down this mailing list.

If you still want to participate in Apache OODT discussions, you will need to subscribe to
the "dev@oodt.apache.org <mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>" mailing list, if you aren't already.

To subscribe to that list, simply send an empty email message from your preferred email account

	dev-subscribe@oodt.apache.org <mailto:dev-subscribe@oodt.apache.org>

and follow the instructions you receive in reply.

The reason we voted to shutter this mailing list is that this list receives little traffic
and a member of the Apache Board of Directors was concerned that we were needlessly fragmenting
our community.

Thank you for subscribing to user@oodt.apache.org <mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>, and
I look forward to hearing from you on dev@oodt.apache.org <mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>.

Best