oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: maven goals and what they do
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:48:28 GMT
Thanks Tom, that's very helpful.  One more question. Are there any goals that will unzip and
un-tar the distribution file into a directory you specify?  Or, does that step always have
to be done manually?

Thanks,
Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory