oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven goals and what they do
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 17:07:36 GMT
Hey Val,

Yes, Maven itself can easily do what you need
it to do. See:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

Also you may want to take a minute to familiarize yourself
with the Maven directory structure and layout:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-di
rectory-layout.html

Also please have a look at the Maven lifecycle:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.h
tml

Maven is a complex beast, I¹d recommend buying one of these
books to truly understand it:

http://maven.apache.org/articles.html

Cheers,
Chris