oodt-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Alan Mattmann <mattm...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to parse null Error.
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:01:35 GMT
Thanks Renu. Can you please add an issue on Github about this and if you
have time, do a pull request?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
Email: mattmann@usc.edu
WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




-----Original Message-----
From: kanakame <kanakame@usc.edu>
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 7:00 AM
To: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>, Meghamsh Utkur <utkur@usc.edu>
Cc: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh
<pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
parse   null Error.

>Yes. Its not working with out the changes in batch stub.
>
>
>Thank you so much professor!
>
>
>Regards
>Renu
>
>
>
>
>Sent from Samsung Mobile
>
>
>
>-------- Original message --------
>From: Christian Alan Mattmann
>Date:11/06/2014 06:52 (GMT-08:00)
>To: Meghamsh Utkur ,Renu Kanakamedala
>Cc: dev@oodt.apache.org,Preethi Ramesh ,Gouthami Kondakindi
>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>parse null Error.
>
>
>Hi Meghamsh, batch_stub is the one that made the difference.
>Congrats!
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>University of Southern California
>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Meghamsh Utkur <utkur@usc.edu>
>Date: Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 12:39 AM
>To: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>Cc: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>, "dev@oodt.apache.org"
><dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh <pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami
>Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>parse null Error.
>
>>Hello Professor,
>>I have finally made the Pge workflow work successfully. As pointed out by
>>you I have made the following changes.But I'm not sure which one of them
>>actually solved the issue.
>>
>>
>>I have added the following lines :
>>
>>
>>-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.pge.task.metkeys.legacyMode="true" \
>>-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.pge.task.status.legacyMode="true" \
>>
>>
>>
>>To 
>>
>>
>>1)oodt/resmgr/bin/batch_stub
>>
>>2)oodt/resmgr/bin/resmgr
>>3)oodt/workflow/bin/wmgr
>>4)oodt/filemgr/bin/filemgr
>>
>>
>>Note: Just adding them to the file batch_stub or resmgr din't actually
>>make any difference .
>>
>>
>>Thanks and Regards
>>Meghamsh Utkur.
>>
>>
>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Renu Kanakamedala
>><kanakame@usc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>Sorry Professor, the file I had sent previously is resmgr script. But
>>that seems like the right file to add the two lines you mentioned. I
>>restarted the res mgr after adding the lines, still getting the same
>>exception.
>>
>>
>>Here is the link for batch_stub
>>http://pastebin.com/tfRCtJj0
>>
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>
>>- Renu
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Christian Alan Mattmann
>><mattmann@usc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>Can you add lines:
>>
>>-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.pge.task.metkeys.legacyMode="true" \
>>-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.pge.task.status.legacyMode="true" \
>>
>>Starting at line 92 in your batch_stub script, restart
>>the batch stub and see if that fixes it?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Chris
>>
>>
>>
>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>University of Southern California
>>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>>Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 10:51 PM
>>To: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>
>>Cc: Meghamsh Utkur <utkur@usc.edu>, "dev@oodt.apache.org"
>><dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh <pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami
>>Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
>>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>>parse null Error.
>>
>>>wmgr script
>>>
>>>http://pastebin.com/zE7PWnXL
>>>
>>>
>>>resmgr batch_stub
>>>
>>>
>>>http://pastebin.com/gPUvbE9e
>>>
>>>
>>>- Renu
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Christian Alan Mattmann
>>><mattmann@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>>Great. One last question.
>>>
>>>Can you show me the contents (paste.bin) of your wmgr
>>>script and your batch_stub script?
>>>
>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>>University of Southern California
>>>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>>>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>>>Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM
>>>To: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>
>>>Cc: Meghamsh Utkur <utkur@usc.edu>, "dev@oodt.apache.org"
>>><dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh <pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami
>>>Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
>>>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>>>parse null Error.
>>>
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $WORKFLOW_HOME
>>>>/home/renu/oodt/workflow/
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $FILEMGR_HOME
>>>>/home/renu/oodt/filemgr
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $WORKFLOW_URL
>>>>http://localhost:9001
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $FILEMGR_URL
>>>>http://localhost:9000
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $PGE_ROOT
>>>>/home/renu/oodt/pge/
>>>>
>>>>renu@ubuntu:~$ echo $CRAWLER_HOME
>>>>/home/renu/oodt/crawler/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Christian Alan Mattmann
>>>><mattmann@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>Right, which is why I asked to specifically echo the value
>>>>of all environment variables so we would be able to see the
>>>>values. Can Renu please show the echo values?
>>>>
>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>>>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>>>University of Southern California
>>>>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>>>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>>>>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>From: Meghamsh Utkur <utkur@usc.edu>
>>>>Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
>>>>To: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>>>>Cc: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>, "dev@oodt.apache.org"
>>>><dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh <pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami
>>>>Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
>>>>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>>>>parse null Error.
>>>>
>>>>>Professor,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>To add to what Renu has said, I went through the source code and I
>>>>>suspect that the value here in this method is passed as null.
>>>>>
>>>>>XmlFilePgeConfigBuilder.java
>>>>>
>>>>>1. private String fillIn(String value,Metadata inputMetadata,boolean
>>>>>envReplaceRecur)
>>>>>2. throwsException {
>>>>>3. try{
>>>>>4. while((value =PathUtils.doDynamicReplacement(value,
>>>>>inputMetadata)).contains("[")&& envReplaceRecur);
>>>>>5. if(value.toUpperCase()
>>>>>6. .matches("^\\s*SQL\\s*\\(.*\\)\\s*\\{.*\\}\\s*$"))
>>>>>7. value
>>>>>=QueryUtils.getQueryResultsAsString(newXmlRpcFileManagerClient(new
>>>>>URL(inputMetadata
>>>>>8.
>>>>>.getMetadata(PcsMetadataKeys.FILE_MANAGER_URL))).complexQuery(SqlParse
>>>>>r
>>>>>.
>>>>>p
>>>>>a
>>>>>rseSqlQueryMethod(value)));
>>>>>9. return value;
>>>>>10. }catch(Exception e){
>>>>>11. thrownew Exception("Failed to parse value: "+ value, e);
>>>>>12. }
>>>>>13. }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Renu Kanakamedala
>>>>><kanakame@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>Hello Professor,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>All the environment variables present in tasks.xml i.e.
>>>>>$WORKFLOW_URL,$PGE_ROOT, $FILEMGR_URL,$CRWALER_HOME file are defined.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Please let us know how to proceed.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Regards,
>>>>>Renu
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Christian Alan Mattmann
>>>>><mattmann@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>Can you please confirm that all of the bracketed environment
>>>>>variables below do in fact exist in the shell that you are
>>>>>running ./oodt start in?
>>>>>
>>>>>E.g., please echo $ENV_VAR below and show their values.
>>>>>
>>>>>Cheers,
>>>>>Chris
>>>>>
>>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>>>>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>>>>University of Southern California
>>>>>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>>>>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>>>>>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>>From: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>>>>>Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 8:18 PM
>>>>>To: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>
>>>>>Cc: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>, Preethi Ramesh
>>>>><pramesh@usc.edu>, Gouthami Kondakindi <kondakin@usc.edu>
>>>>>Subject: Re: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed
>>>>>to
>>>>>parse null Error.
>>>>>
>>>>>>Please find below tasks.xml file.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>><cas:tasks xmlns:cas="http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/1.0/cas">
>>>>>><!--
>>>>>>  TODO: Add some examples
>>>>>>-->
>>>>>><task id="urn:oodt:FileConcatenator" name="FileConcatenator"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>class="org.apache.oodt.pge.examples.fileconcatenator.FileConcatenator
>>>>>>P
>>>>>>G
>>>>>>E
>>>>>>T
>>>>>>a
>>>>>>sk">
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  <conditions/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  <configuration>
>>>>>>     <property name="PGETask_Name" value="FileConcatenator"/>
>>>>>>     <property name="PGETask_ConfigFilePath"
>>>>>>value="[PGE_ROOT]/file_concatenator/pge-configs/PGEConfig.xml"
>>>>>>envReplace="true"/>
>>>>>>     <property name="PGETask_DumpMetadata" value="true"/>
>>>>>>     <property name="PCS_WorkflowManagerUrl" value="[WORKFLOW_URL]"
>>>>>>envReplace="true" />
>>>>>>     <property name="PCS_FileManagerUrl"     value="[FILEMGR_URL]"
>>>>>>envReplace="true"/>
>>>>>>     <property name="PCS_MetFileExtension" value="met"/>
>>>>>>     <property name="PCS_ClientTransferServiceFactory"
>>>>>>value="org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.datatransfer.LocalDataTransferFact
>>>>>>o
>>>>>>r
>>>>>>y
>>>>>>"
>>>>>>/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>     <property name="PCS_ActionRepoFile"
>>>>>>value="file:[CRAWLER_HOME]/policy/crawler-config.xml"
>>>>>>envReplace="true"/>
>>>>>>  </configuration>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  <requiredMetFields>
>>>>>>     <metfield name="RunID"/>
>>>>>>  </requiredMetFields>
>>>>>>
>>>>>></task>
>>>>>></cas:tasks>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Christian Alan Mattmann
>>>>>><mattmann@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Hi Renu,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Can you please show a paste.bin of your tasks.xml?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Cheers,
>>>>>>Chris
>>>>>>
>>>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>>>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>>>>>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>>>>>University of Southern California
>>>>>>Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>>>>>Email: mattmann@usc.edu
>>>>>>WWW: http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>>>From: Renu Kanakamedala <kanakame@usc.edu>
>>>>>>Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM
>>>>>>To: Chris Mattmann <mattmann@usc.edu>
>>>>>>Subject: CSCI 572 - Homework 2 - SEVERE: PGE Task FAILED! Failed to
>>>>>>parse
>>>>>>null Error.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Hello Professor,
>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>When i am trying to run file concatenator CAS PGE example using
the
>>>>>>>following command.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>./wmgr-client --url http://localhost:9001 --operation --sendEvent
>>>>>>>--eventName fileconcatenator-pge --metaData --key RunID testNumber1
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>The message shown after executing this command is "Sending Event
>>>>>>>SUCCESS". Below are the log messages in workflow mgr, res mgr
and
>>>>>>>batch
>>>>>>>stub.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Batch Stub:
>>>>>>>Caused by:
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.structs.exceptions.WorkflowTaskInstance
>>>>>>>E
>>>>>>>x
>>>>>>>c
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>p
>>>>>>>t
>>>>>>>ion: PGETask FAILED!!! : Failed to build PgeConfig : Failed to
parse
>>>>>>>value: null
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.PGETaskInstance.run(PGETaskInstance.java:150
>>>>>>>)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.structs.TaskJob.execute(TaskJob.java:10
>>>>>>>2
>>>>>>>)
>>>>>>>... 2 more
>>>>>>>Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to build PgeConfig : Failed
>>>>>>>to
>>>>>>>parse value: null
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.config.XmlFilePgeConfigBuilder.build(XmlFile
>>>>>>>P
>>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>C
>>>>>>>o
>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>figBuilder.java:87)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.PGETaskInstance.createPgeConfig(PGETaskInsta
>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>c
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>.
>>>>>>>j
>>>>>>>a
>>>>>>>va:230)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.PGETaskInstance.run(PGETaskInstance.java:123
>>>>>>>)
>>>>>>>... 3 more
>>>>>>>Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Failed to parse value: null
>>>>>>>at org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.util.XmlHelper.fillIn(XmlHelper.java:501)
>>>>>>>at org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.util.XmlHelper.fillIn(XmlHelper.java:480)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.config.XmlFilePgeConfigBuilder.build(XmlFile
>>>>>>>P
>>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>C
>>>>>>>o
>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>figBuilder.java:77)
>>>>>>>... 5 more
>>>>>>>Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>at java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Matcher.java:1234)
>>>>>>>at java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Matcher.java:308)
>>>>>>>at java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Matcher.java:228)
>>>>>>>at java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Pattern.java:1088)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.metadata.util.PathUtils.doDynamicDateToMillisRep
>>>>>>>l
>>>>>>>a
>>>>>>>c
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>m
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>nt(PathUtils.java:321)
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.metadata.util.PathUtils.doDynamicReplacement(Pat
>>>>>>>h
>>>>>>>U
>>>>>>>t
>>>>>>>i
>>>>>>>l
>>>>>>>s
>>>>>>>.java:96)
>>>>>>>at org.apache.oodt.cas.pge.util.XmlHelper.fillIn(XmlHelper.java:488)
>>>>>>>... 7 more
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>RES mngr:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:28 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.jobqueue.JobStack
>>>>>>>addJob
>>>>>>>INFO: Added Job: [2014-11-05T17:26:28.785-08:00] to queue
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.scheduler.LRUScheduler run
>>>>>>>INFO: Obtained Job: [2014-11-05T17:26:28.785-08:00] from Queue:
>>>>>>>Scheduling for execution
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.scheduler.LRUScheduler schedule
>>>>>>>INFO: Assigning job: [urn:oodt:FileConcatenator] to node:
>>>>>>>[localhost]
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>plainConnect
>>>>>>>FINEST: ProxySelector Request for
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>http://localhost:2001/ <http://localhost:2001/>
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>plainConnect
>>>>>>>FINEST: Proxy used: DIRECT
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>writeRequests
>>>>>>>FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@61fc61a79 pairs: {POST / HTTP/1.1:
>>>>>>>null}{Content-Type: text/xml}{Cache-Control: no-cache}{Pragma:
>>>>>>>no-cache}{User-Agent: Java/1.7.0_65}{Host: localhost:2001}{Accept:
>>>>>>>text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*;
>>>>>>> q=.2}{Connection: keep-alive}{Content-Length: 105}
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>getInputStream
>>>>>>>FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@90ff2a15 pairs: {null: HTTP/1.1
200
>>>>>>>OK}{Server: Apache XML-RPC 1.0}{Connection: close}{Content-Type:
>>>>>>>text/xml}{Content-Length: 121}
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>plainConnect
>>>>>>>FINEST: ProxySelector Request for
>>>>>>>http://localhost:2001/ <http://localhost:2001/>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:30 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>plainConnect
>>>>>>>FINEST: Proxy used: DIRECT
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:31 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>writeRequests
>>>>>>>FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@2f33cbcc9 pairs: {POST / HTTP/1.1:
>>>>>>>null}{Content-Type: text/xml}{Cache-Control: no-cache}{Pragma:
>>>>>>>no-cache}{User-Agent: Java/1.7.0_65}{Host: localhost:2001}{Accept:
>>>>>>>text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*;
>>>>>>> q=.2}{Connection: keep-alive}{Content-Length: 2536}
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:32 PM sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection
>>>>>>>getInputStream
>>>>>>>FINE: sun.net.www.MessageHeader@7188d6495 pairs: {null: HTTP/1.1
200
>>>>>>>OK}{Server: Apache XML-RPC 1.0}{Connection: close}{Content-Type:
>>>>>>>text/xml}{Content-Length: 121}
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:32 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.batchmgr.XmlRpcBatchMgrProxy run
>>>>>>>SEVERE: Job execution failed for jobId
>>>>>>>'2014-11-05T17:26:28.785-08:00'
>>>>>>>:
>>>>>>>batchstub.executeJob returned false
>>>>>>>java.lang.Exception: batchstub.executeJob returned false
>>>>>>>at
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.batchmgr.XmlRpcBatchMgrProxy.run(XmlRpc
>>>>>>>B
>>>>>>>a
>>>>>>>t
>>>>>>>c
>>>>>>>h
>>>>>>>M
>>>>>>>grProxy.java:125)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Workflow:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:27 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.engine.IterativeWorkflowProcessorThread
>>>>>>>checkTaskRequiredMetadata
>>>>>>>INFO: All required metadata fields present for task:
>>>>>>>[FileConcatenator]
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:28 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.resource.system.XmlRpcResourceManagerClient
>>>>>>>submitJob
>>>>>>>FINEST: [{job.queueName=high,
>>>>>>>job.instanceClassName=org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.structs.TaskJob,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>job.name <http://job.name> <http://job.name> <http://job.name>
>>>>>>><http://job.name>
>>>>>>><http://job.name>
>>>>>>><http://job.name>=urn:oodt:FileConcatenator,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>job.id <http://job.id> <http://job.id> <http://job.id>
>>>>>>><http://job.id> <http://job.id>
>>>>>>><http://job.id>=, job.status=,
>>>>>>>job.load=2,
>>>>>>>job.inputClassName=org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.structs.TaskJobInput
>>>>>>>}
>>>>>>>,
>>>>>>>{task.instance.class=org.apache.oodt.pge.examples.fileconcatenator.F
>>>>>>>i
>>>>>>>l
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>C
>>>>>>>o
>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>catenatorPGETask,
>>>>>>>task.config={PGETask_ConfigFilePath=null/file_concatenator/pge-confi
>>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>s
>>>>>>>/
>>>>>>>P
>>>>>>>G
>>>>>>>E
>>>>>>>Config.xml,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>PCS_ClientTransferServiceFactory=org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.datatra
>>>>>>>n
>>>>>>>s
>>>>>>>f
>>>>>>>e
>>>>>>>r
>>>>>>>.
>>>>>>>LocalDataTransferFactory,
>>>>>>>PCS_ActionRepoFile=file:/home/renu/oodt/crawler/policy/crawler-confi
>>>>>>>g
>>>>>>>.
>>>>>>>x
>>>>>>>m
>>>>>>>l
>>>>>>>,
>>>>>>> PCS_MetFileExtension=met, PGETask_DumpMetadata=true,
>>>>>>>PCS_WorkflowManagerUrl=http://localhost:9001,
>>>>>>> PCS_FileManagerUrl=http://localhost:9000,
>>>>>>>PGETask_Name=FileConcatenator},
>>>>>>>task.metadata={TaskId=[urn:oodt:FileConcatenator],
>>>>>>>WorkflowManagerUrl=[http://ubuntu:9001],
>>>>>>>JobId=[ec8a60b4-6553-11e4-a26b-d92795c16b95],
>>>>>>> ProcessingNode=[ubuntu], RunID=[testNumber1],
>>>>>>>WorkflowInstId=[ec8a60b4-6553-11e4-a26b-d92795c16b95]}}]
>>>>>>>Nov 05, 2014 5:26:39 PM
>>>>>>>org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.engine.IterativeWorkflowProcessorThread
>>>>>>>stop
>>>>>>>WARNING: Attempt to kill current resmgr job:
>>>>>>>[2014-11-05T17:26:28.785-08:00]: failed
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>When i searched online i found one of your mail archives where
you
>>>>>>>had
>>>>>>>mentioned to change tasks.xml
>>>>>>>https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@oodt.apache.org/msg04403.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>It did not work. Please let us know how to proceed.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Regards,
>>>>>>>Renu
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>--
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Meghamsh UtkurGraduate Student,University of Southern California
>>>>>utkur@usc.edu
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>>>>(503)881-4791 <tel:%28503%29881-4791> <tel:%28503%29881-4791>
>>>>><tel:%28503%29881-4791>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>-- 
>>Meghamsh UtkurGraduate Student,University of Southern California
>>utkur@usc.edu
>>
>>(503)881-4791
>>
>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message