oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: more info for OODT-751 OPSUI Pages constantly expire
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:59:45 GMT
Half days! Vacations! Bah some people get all the nice stuff.

Have fun :)

On 21/11/14 19:17, Mallder, Valerie wrote:
> Ok, I lied. I just remembered that today is the last day I can get my drivers license
renewed so I have to leave work early to take care of that and so I won't be have time to
write down more details of my progress. But, when I get back from vacation on Dec 8, I will
probably be bugging folks again on what I need to do in order to get the operator interface
up and running.

--
*Tom Barber* | Technical Director

meteorite bi