oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: more info for OODT-751 OPSUI Pages constantly expire
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:17:14 GMT
Ok, I lied. I just remembered that today is the last day I can get my drivers license renewed
so I have to leave work early to take care of that and so I won't be have time to write down
more details of my progress. But, when I get back from vacation on Dec 8, I will probably
be bugging folks again on what I need to do in order to get the operator interface up and
running.

Thanks everyone for all of your help! And I hope you have a great Thanksgiving next week!

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory