oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398M)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: OODT- Error while executing filemgr-client in OODT File manager component
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 19:33:37 GMT
RADiX has an assumed deployment structure and the trunk components are built to deploy alone
and not configured to interact out of the box. If we could reconcile it would be awesome.
The RADiX install could be out of date as I believe the config in the trunk was updated later.

--Paul

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 2, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Tyler Palsulich <tpalsulich@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Following up on this thread, is there a reason the RADiX filemgr and
> filemgr-client are substantially different than the trunk's?
>
> Tyler
>
>> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Vishal Hemnani <hemnani@usc.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Also, I agree with Tyler and received an IndexOutOfBounds exception in
>> filemgr command after I set $_RUNJAVA.
>>
>> ./filemgr: 99: [: -eq: unexpected operator
>> pushkar@ubuntu:/usr/local/oodt/filemgr/bin$ Exception in thread "main"
>> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
>> at
>> org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.system.XmlRpcFileManager.main(XmlRpcFileManager.java:996)
>>
>> This is from version 0.7, radix installation.
>>
>> Thanks & Best,
>> Vishal Hemnani
>> Graduate Student, MS Computer Science
>> University of Southern California, Los Angeles
>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Vishal Hemnani <hemnani@usc.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Tyler,
>>>
>>> Apologize for delayed response, I wasn't copied in those mails.
>>>
>>> I tried setting $_RUNJAVA and it works fine now.
>>>
>>> [ -z "$_RUNJAVA" ] && _RUNJAVA="$JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java"
>>>
>>> ^worked!
>>>
>>> Thank you so much Tyler and Chris!
>>> Appreciate all your help.
>>>
>>> Thanks & Best,
>>> Vishal Hemnani
>>> Graduate Student, MS Computer Science
>>> University of Southern California, Los Angeles

But,
From

OODT_HOME: