oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: error ingesting product :(
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 21:30:47 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for writing!  I was just getting close to posting an update on my progress, but you
beat me to it.  I was able to fix the first part of this error when I found that I had a typo
in my product-types.xml file. I scanned that file a thousand times before I posted my message,
but I never saw the typo so now I feel pretty stupid.

I've made a bunch of progress since this afternoon, but I am still stuck and not able to ingest
my files.  I have been unable to generate the correct reference for the final location of
the files in the archive folder. And, I CatalogExceptions because the archive/catalog/segments
file does not exist. I think I need to use the MetadataBasedFileVersioner, so that I can specify
the destination folder using values in the metadata, but I can't seem to get that to work.
So, I am going to post a new topic to see if I can get some help with that.

Thanks,
Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory