oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Palsulich <tpalsul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OODT- Error while executing filemgr-client in OODT File manager component
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:21:15 GMT
I'm looking into this more. The problem seems to be that the archetype
isn't using the same source as trunk. Take a look at

https://github.com/apache/oodt/blob/trunk/mvn/archetypes/radix/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/filemgr/src/main/resources/bin/filemgr-client

The archetype filemgr-client. Compare that to

https://github.com/apache/oodt/blob/trunk/filemgr/src/main/bin/filemgr-client

the trunk filemgr-client.

Shouldn't these two be the same? Is there a way to keep the archetype up to
date with trunk/the archetype version?

Tyler