oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: what is batch stub? Is it necessary?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 21:31:33 GMT
Valerie,

I would have thought it would have just not used a batch stub by default. That said if you
go into the $OODT_HOME/resmgr/bin there should be a script to start a batch stub. Right now
on my phone I forget the name of the script but if you more the file you will see the Java
class name that corresponds to below. You should specify a port when you run the script which
from the looks of the output below should be 2001.

HTH,
Paul R

Sent from my iPhone