oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398M)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Code dot NASA dot Gov Site
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:57:53 GMT
All,

Apache OODT is being advertised on http://code.nasa.gov. This website is backed by a GitHub
repo [1]. Currently our entry predominantly links to our the SVN repo. There is a PR [2] to
figure out whether we should point this instead to the website. I'm of the opinion that we
should ask if the code.nasa.gov<http://code.nasa.gov> folks to display both the SVN
repo and External link that should point to our site. Others have suggested we just fake the
metadata for now on the svn repo to point to our site. I'd suggest we discuss this on the
aforementioned PR.

We should also submit a PR for contributors since not all are listed there. I was going to
add in all the folks on the committer list[3] unless anyone has an objection or better idea?

Thanks,
Paul

[1] https://github.com/nasa/Open-Source-Catalog
[2] https://github.com/nasa/Open-Source-Catalog/pull/3