oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OODT 0.7 release candidate #1
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:09:56 GMT
Okey dok - this VOTE has passed with the following
tallies:

+1
Chris Mattmann
Michael Joyce
Tom Barber
Sean Kelly
Tyler Palsulich
Paul Ramirez
Lewis John McGibbney

I will go ahead and push the release out to the mirrors and push
the Central sync and PyPI push.

Gav - can you help us with the PHP 0.7 OODT API update?

Website update will come last. Thanks all!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Chris