oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Barkstrom <brbarkst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bash Security Issue
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:50:52 GMT
Given the dispersed nature of the developer/user communities,
there's always a concern that CERT's bulletins may not reach
folks.  I noticed that my Ubuntu installation had a new batch of
updates this morning, including one called "bash".  Hope this
helped.

In short, you're welcome.  [Also, I hope Chris is pleased with his
new portrait as a member of the Board of Directors.  I don't remember
that he looked like that last time I saw him, but keeping order
in a group can have serious ageing effects.]

Bruce B.