oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: HttpClient NoClassDefFoundError For the url-downloader Script of the Apache OODT Crawler
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:44:05 GMT
Melanie,

Your answer for right now then is to run that script from its directory. It would great if
you could open a Jira issue for improvement [1]. If you happen to update the script to make
it more robust that would be a great contribution back to the community. To do that you would
just create a patch file and attach it to the issue.

Thanks,
Paul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT

Sent from my iPhone