oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Laidlaw <rlaidlaw.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OODT Officially Stable - Hats off to Ross Laidlaw
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 21:05:18 GMT
Thanks all!  Glad to contribute!  There are some remaining issues to
discuss/resolve with file manager tests (e.g. see OODT-736 and OODT-741),
but we're getting there!

There are also some issues with the protocol tests that Chris highlighted
in OODT-644.  So Jenkins builds will probably still fail sometimes, but
hopefully we can fix these soon.

Ross