oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Barber(Alabs)" <...@analytical-labs.com>
Subject Filemgr Tests
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:53:03 GMT
Shifted some development wishes from private@ to dev@ for Chris ;)

Na I'm only messing, but I do think more care should be taken with
commits vs the test suite because I would like to do the Tika upgrade,
fix the database dialects etc, but I only feel comfortable hacking
around with that stuff if we know the tests work because I don't know
enough about the feature set of the components that I've not used and as
such rely on the tests to tell me what I've borked or not.

Equally should I break a test I'd expect my commits to be reverted and
I'd be asked to fix them before recommitting instead of just putting up
with broken tests.

Lets make it so! ;)

Tom