oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Keeping CHANGES.txt in sync with actual CHANGES
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:38:21 GMT
Hi Folks,
Can I please ask that we keep CHANGES.txt up-to-date.
I forget this ALL the time... so I know how easy it is.
It is really helpful for quick provenance tracking over time.
Right now I have a local copy of OODT, with a number of files changed
within filemgr component and I just did a svn update... which of course led
to conflicts. I then went to CHANGES.txt, and I am now having to sniff my
way through through svn log and viewvc to try and piece together what has
been committed to trunk codebase.
</rant>
Have a great weekend folks :)
Lewis