oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schollar <cschol...@ska.ac.za>
Subject Greetings
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 15:43:18 GMT
Hello everyone

I am a new member of the team at SKA SA. I am working with Tom Bennet who
is already a commiter for OODT. I'll be taking over a few of his
responsibilities here, including some of the work he does with OODT. As
part of helping me get to grips with the software he gave me the job of
trying to solve this bug
here<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-674?jql=project%20%3D%20OODT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Major%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>.
The bug was basically that the MoveFile action of the crawler would fail if
the product was on a NFS mounted directory. I altered the code to fix this
and Thomas helped me put up a solution on review board
here<https://reviews.apache.org/r/20849/> . I
thought I would introduce myself to the team as I will probably be working
a lot with OODT in the coming months/years.

Cheers
Christopher Schollar