oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.7 Roadmap
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 01:08:06 GMT
There are no issues for the website on Jira. I have the thread yo yr
referring to in my inbox. I totally agree wi th ripping documentation out
of trunk and into confluence... cn you please open an issue for this?

Can someone please create a stub for 0.8?
We can prioritise and push. This can be done silently with no noise to ML.