oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.7 Roadmap
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 04:50:26 GMT
Hi Folks,
I've added the 0.8 release tag in Jira and moved all issues to this release
which
 * are not currenrtly "in progress"**
 * are not resolved and closed
 * have not been discussed on the list as being valuable to the 0.7 release
The bad news is that this leaves us with some 30 odd issues for 0.7 which
have still to be addressed!!!
You can see the roadmap's for 0.7 and 0.8 respectively here
*http://s.apache.org/Aw9* <http://s.apache.org/Aw9>

What do you guys think?
Thanks
Lewis
** I am not positive that all issues currently marked as "in progess" are
actually "in progress". I think we need to be realistic and bump on more
"in progress" issues to 0.8 if we want to have a reasonable roadmap
timeline for 0.7.

--
*Lewis*