oodt-dev mailing list archives

From chadi jaber <chadijaber...@hotmail.com>
Subject CAS maturity
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:00:41 GMT
Hello
I am willing to use the CAS component to implement a file Archiving facility + versioning.
the OODT component seems to have all the features i need. But i have still concerns about
 it ability to cope with big data amounts (reaching petabytes). Can I have some feedback about
OODT Cas Use with this kind of amounts? is it enough mature to be used in a real life project
? Sorry if my questions are too straightforward :) but the stakes are important for me.
Thanks in advance for your help.Chadi