oodt-dev mailing list archives

From danny jacobs <daniel.c.jac...@asu.edu>
Subject Re: maven install can't download cog-jglobus-1.8.0.pom, alternate repo
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 02:17:14 GMT
Hi Lewis,
Aha, thanks, I should have found that issue ticket. Now that I'm using
the development version I'm having a bit of trouble finding a build
that builds. I've learned to search through the issues, so I also see
that there are indeed open issues including the SFTP test fail [1]
which I am reproducing.

 So far I've tried the very latest svn pull (fails with the SFTP test
timeout) as well as the most recently successful build (#1273) which
fails in a less verbose way that I haven't dug too deep on, but can
paste if there is interest. I suspect you all are on it. So far I've
had the most success with my patched V0.6 which builds ok with the
french mirror of jglobus. It does fail almost immediately on "mvn
site" without much of an error message but it seems like I can get by
for the moment without the docs building. Am I on the right track, or
is there a better way to find a version that builds?

Thanks for the help,

~Danny
PS sorry for possibly breaking this thread. I didn't sign up for the
list until after your speedy reply.

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-670