oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OODT filemgr tests
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 22:02:46 GMT
Hi Tom,
I've had this message in my inbox for ages and been meaning to reply so
apologies about that.
The Jenkins Ubuntu build would indicate that there are some 38 issues with
filemgr components.
The positive observation is that these seem to be related to /path/to/file
type errors/failures which is slightly more promising.
The other module which fails is pushpull which again is /path/to/file
related.
I don't even have a laptop right now so can;t work on them but when I do
I'll have a good crack.
I think Scotland will be an independant country before we get these tests
fixed ;)

--
*Lewis*