oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Sets - Crawler Action ERROR
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 04:31:41 GMT
Hey Lewis,

Thanks for the advice.  You are correct that this class is in the guava
lib.  I rebuilt OODT core and then re-built the crawler and I now have a
fresh guava-10.0.1.jar in my crawler lib and it is working.

Big thanks to you and Chris for helping me out.

-Cam

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String