oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: OODT filemgr tests
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:32:53 GMT
Yeah, I went back to the last working CI build and tried to figure out
what broke it, there was a bunch of changes regarding the S3 connector
for the filemgr, but I never figured out what broke it.

Its annoying though cause its clearly been broken for a while, and for
those of us trying to get a clean platform to make changes off, you
don't know what works/doesn't work because a bunch of tests are just
left broken.

Vent over :)

I'll figure it out one day when I get time.

Tom

--
*Tom Barber* | Technical Director

meteorite bi