oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Verma, Rishi (398J)" <Rishi.Ve...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Getting started
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 02:46:07 GMT
Hi All,

+1 on a face-lift for the website. It would be especially useful having a single "download"
button that gets new users started quickly. Maybe we can propose some mockups on the OODT
wiki as a starting point - or even jot down the current UI improvement areas.

Also, I've been using Vagrant [1] for a couple projects and so far I'm a big fan. I'd be happy
to assist wrapping up some OODT / RADiX deployments as Vagrant VMs. The advantage here is
that we don't need to host anything, we add to our SVN repository a fully preconfigured dev
environment that's ready-to-go with a simple "vagrant up" command.

Rishi

--
[1] http://www.vagrantup.com/