oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: radix oodt install question
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:01:08 GMT
Mike,

One thing that came to mind is that on that version of radix pid file cleanup wasn't working
so you'd have to go into the run directories and just delete them after you kill jobs or something
doesn't start up right.

This doesn't fix the main problem which of why something doesn't start up right. I'll look
at that in the morning. Also maybe Rishi can answer this.

--Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.ramirez@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:paul.m.ramirez@jpl.nasa.gov>>