oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Verma, Rishi (398J)" <Rishi.Ve...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: radix oodt install question
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:28:50 GMT
Hi Mike, Lewis et al,

Having run OODT on Windows before, what I've found is that 99% of the headaches are related
to how paths differ within a Cygwin (Windows) environment versus the Unix environment. I never
had to modify the filemgr scripts however, only the environment variables that are referenced
within it.

sh-4.1$ Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.system.XmlRpcFileManager

This error looks like the java.ext.dirs is not finding the filemgr JAR. Maybe you could try
seeing if you can call up the XmlRpcFileManager jar directly and then build up to using java.ext.dirs?
i.e. something like:
> cd filemgr/lib
> java -cp "cas-filemgr-0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar;*" org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.system.XmlRpcFileManagerClient

Rishi