oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Joint Talk?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:10:12 GMT
Anyone need help with a talk? Install from RADiX build and run through an ingestion and processing
use case. I'd contribute the updates to RADiX and introductory slides to show OODT from zero
to up and ready to go. Second person could build the use case to run through that shows ingestion
and creating and running of a workflow? This would force me to do some updates to RADiX. My
plan is probably going to be to attend only one day of ApacheCon unfortunately I have a lot
of stuff going on. Anyhow, if someone is interested ping me today.

Potential talk names:

WTH is OODT
OODT in Action
OODT Unglued